June 29, 2010

Behind the Scene

Yesterday was the 1st time ever working with kid for photo shooting

Well Kinda interesting but tiring too

Or I would say a disaster

We expect to finish the shoot within a day as it's only a few poses

I reached the Studio about 11.30am Met the little cute talent

She's only 4 years old and such an adorable angel

Photographer is trying hard to get the talent into the mood

And it's even harder to get her to perform the perfect smile that we want

And this little angel is such a "manja" gal We started to have these lines from her

[I want ice-cream]

[I want to drink milk]

[I want to sleep]

We had so many breaks in between

And til 2pm We dun even get a single shoot done

I mean a satisfying one

After all the snacks and rest and get the photographer became dinasour + bunny + elephant (in order to make her laugh and get the cheerful face)

We finally get to have a few good shoots at 6pm But this is only for the 1st pose

Then this little angel announced --

[I want to sleep]

[Ok ok How long you want to sleep??]

[31 minutes]

[Huh 20 minutes can??]

[No 31 minutes]

In the end The 31 minutes-nap turned out to be a 3-hours sleep

The whole crew team (about 15 adults) waited the little angel til 9pm!!!

After her makan and make-up (again) Shooting resume at 9.20pm

BUT at 9.30pm Another announement --

[I want lollipop and I WANT TO SLEEP]

Gosh At last we all surrender and decided to continue the shoot the other day

Hopefully the coming shooting goes well and smooth (Crossing my fingers praying hard)

2 comments:

coffeeBear said...

ai ya.... she should call me mah~~ i m sure can "gao dim" them.. wuahaha... or else come to our kinder to take some experience when u on leave. hehehe.......

hannee said...

Cannot be harsh to that little gal

Gotta make sure she keep her cheerful face

Anyhow It's kinda fun