February 2, 2010

GATHERING

Had a gathering with the college gang yesterday nite

It's been a while we didnt meet up for dinner / makan

Mr S and Mr R's partners joined us as well

But felt Ms F is being a little unfrenly Dunno why

We had an old fren joined us too - Mr G

Well We chit chat as usual

Nothing specific Just talking craps I guess

And most of the time I am remaining silent

Had a glance on this bunch of frens

I knew some of them since the Millenium Year

Meaning this year is turning to the 10th year already

Sad to said that I dun really see any much improvement in our frenship

We remained as per the time we knew each other

Are we really close frens??

Erm Not really

But we still trying our best to catch up with each other a few times in a year

Via different occassions - birthdays / Mr E / Mr J is in town / house-warming

Anyway I really cherished their frenship

And I do like them a lot

So I guess we shall continue the gathering once in a while :)

2 comments:

雨雯 said...

Strage- I have the same feelings like u on Ms. F and also the whole thing about frezship.

At one point I was trying to make conversation and she ignored me. Well Wel...sound arrogant loh.

U r rite- we seem frez yet not really frez rite? Some of them (except u n Syl) all look alient to me leh...

hannee said...

不出奇啊.. 你和我都是在這一塊感情上比較敏感的人 :)

是的, F小姐給我的感覺是她表現的很勉強, 彷彿不屑與我們一起.. 沒甚麼大不了的.. 對我而言,她並沒有囂張的條件.. 我想我會簡單的把她歸納為鄧先生的女朋友就好了.. 就只是這麼一個身分.. 別無其他..